Convert DWG file to DGN
- Stand-alone application, run without AutoCAD® or MicroStation®;
- Open DWG and DXF file, version from 2.5 to 2010;
- Conversion of AutoCAD® model and paper space layouts supported;
- Support DGN V7 and V8 format;
Batch converting DWG files to DGN
AIGraph CAD Viewer, support DGN file format file open and view. Batch conversion dialog can help you convert DWG files to DGN.
- Open AIGraph CAD Viewer first.
- Click 'Batch conversion command' button on the toolbar, or from 'File' menu.
- In Batch conversion dialog, add DWG files you want to convert.
- Pick a output directory, checking other options in the dialog.
- Click Start button.
During conversion, you can stop the process any time. In the progress dialog, you can use 'Stop' button to cancel the conversion.